December 7, 2011

DCnU Wonder Woman

DCnU Wonder Woman






























Originally in the promotional material, the Wonder Woman of the New 52 had covered legs. Eventually as the date came closer, more material surfaced with Wondy no longer sporting pants, but back to her shorts. I'm not sure why they did this, but my guess is that they wanted to update the costume, but decided to keep a look that was close enough to the "archetypal look" of Wonder Woman that the public at large associates her with.

5 comments:

  1. I am not a fan of the DCnU Wonder Woman. That said, in your Simpsons style, the costume really works! I really like this version of Wonder Woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Know I have been a Fan of your Past Wonder Woman versions.....( I even played a part in suggesting a retro WW from way back when ) This lastest version was WONDERful....a bit like the never to be seen recent TV shows look .... Keep up the Great Work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dean You have to do it in Simpsons version because is Springfield Punx!!!
    Well I like it but it doesn't seems like a Simpson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man waths up! i am from argentina, and i fucking love your art man , you are amazing, you inspired me to do a simpsons style works in mi blog check it later man, see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been lurking for a long time and enjoying your work, especially your Whoverse stuff. But I just had to say how much I enjoy your rebooted Wonder Woman! I think her book is one of the really cool ones in the new 52 and I really like what you've done with her. With and without pants.
    I look forward to seeing more of the rebooted characters from you in the future. Maybe we can get some Batwoman?

    ReplyDelete