February 26, 2013

Wolverine 2.0

Marvel's Wolverine
































































It was a looong time ago when I posted that first Wolverine on this blog, and I thought Ol' Logan deserved another treatment.

I appreciate Cliff's newest Doctor Who pics today, they are based on "The Eleventh Hour" episode - I had seen a few miscellaneous Tenant Doctor Who episodes (that really didn't grab me too much) before I saw this one , but this is the one that really 'sold' me on Doctor Who. These capture a couple of different moments from it, and we even get Cliff's take on Prisoner Zero! Thanks, Cliff!



4 comments:

  1. Now those are some unique suggestions! I should think on those...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought you should see this: Someone took your Mortal Kombat images and is printing them on shirts.

    http://beliefanddreams.spreadshirt.com/facade-tee-by-bad-clothing-A12104272/customize/color/2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, you're right. Thanks for passing that along.

      Delete