May 17, 2014

Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon
I know very very little about Sailor Moon, but here's one for the Sailor Moon fans out there.

In addition, I wanted you to check out this cool SP inspired drawing by Kirk; He says "In Houston there is a Sports Radio show I like to listen to that has a host who was a former football player. They call him the hulk because he goes from 0-60 on hot topics. I thought it would be funny to draw a show logo of he and his co-host who they call Comrade because he's from Russia."



And Ben is back with this awesome Doctor Who compilation he's made! Thanks Ben! Click image to see bigger version.


Lastly today, a shout-out to Aleksandar from batmangamesonly.com who has a great collection of batman games on that site, and emailed in to say he's a fan of the Springfield Punx! Thanks Aleksandar!

6 comments:

  1. Can you do Captain Harlock and his crew members please

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work is amazing!! speaking of amazing ... can you do a punx of the green goblin of amazing spider-man 2 ?

    please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see Doctor Doom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these cartoon characters. You have draw well. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about Riddler? He is my favorite character!

    ReplyDelete